ABOUT THE COURSE
The PET Pharmacokinetics Course will be held July 7th – 9th, 2018 in London, just prior to the NRM conference.
The PET Pharmacokinetics Course has a history of more than 20 years and has continuously evolved during this time. It is designed for anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of the principles involved in PET kinetic modelling and analysis. It is appropriate for physicians, researchers with a wide range of backgrounds, including medicine, physics, mathematics, chemistry, neuroscience, and pharmacology as well as for graduate students. Hands-on computer exercises are an integral part of the course concept and complement the lectures.
Registration is not available yet. To receive updates please register your interest!
Note: Registration for the PET Pharmacokinetics course will be separate from the conference registration.
The course will be taught by a group of international tutors:
- Olivier Barret – Molecular NeuroImaging
- Ronald Boellaard – VU University Medical Center – Amsterdam
- Richard Carson – Yale University
- Roger N. Gunn – Invicro/Imperial College
- Jörg van den Hoff – Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf / Dresden University
- Bob Innis – NIH
- Gitte Moos Knudsen – Copenhagen University
- Robert A. Koeppe – University of Michigan
- Adriaan A. Lammertsma – VU University Medical Center – Amsterdam
- Mark Lubberink – Uppsala University
- Marc Normandin – Harvard University/Mass. Gen. Hospital
- Julie Price – Harvard University, MGH/HST Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
- Mark Slifstein – Stony Brook University
Roger N. Gunn